It's always good at the end of the year to reflect on the previous 12 months' accomplishments. And what a year it's been for Stratos Technology Partners!
In 2015, we:
- Said goodbye to Canterbury Business Solutions and hello to Stratos Technology Partners, a name that reflects the philosophy and capabilities;
- Moved into the Christchurch CBD, a shift that supports our growth in the local market and further afield (and landed us next door to one of the city's best cafes, much to the delight of us all);
- Kicked off a significant software development project for a trans-Tasman study of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) sufferers;
- Proudly sponsored Code Camps in Christchurch and Auckland, the Charity-IT Hackathon, and the Canterbury Software Summit;
- Completed large software development and SharePoint projects for agriculture, health care, non-profit and public sector clients, to name a few; and
- Welcomed several new faces to our team.
Wow! And 2016 is shaping up to be another banner year.
We would like to save thank you to our clients, suppliers and partners who have supported us over the past year. We appreciate the business and support you have given us.
Over the Christmas and New Year period, our team is taking a well-deserved break to recharge its batteries. We haven't managed to clone our staff (yet), so we'll be closing our doors to give them this time off.
Our last day of business in 2015 will be 4 p.m. on Wednesday, 23 Dec. We'll reopen at 8.30 a.m. on Tuesday, 5 Jan, 2016. Clients on support contracts will have instructions about how to reach us during this time.
We hope you have a enjoyable break with family and friends.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!